Saturday, July 12, 2014

Iced Mango Matcha Latte

I've been making myself this drink all the time lately!

Three reasons why I love it:
1) It requires only 3 ingredients
2) The matcha gives me an energy boost
3) It's dairy and gluten-free

Apart from these reasons, it's also relatively good for you! Matcha boosts concentration,  burns calories, and is full of antioxidants.


Iced Mango Matcha Latte 

For one person.... 

1 cup almond milk (any kind! I prefer Silk unsweetened)
1/2 cup mango juice (you can also use any kind- the sweeter the better)
1 1/2 teaspoon matcha powder (use less if you want less caffeine) 

Blend all ingredients in blender until mixture becomes frothy. Pour over ice and enjoy!
If you want this drink a little sweeter, consider using coconut sugar for a healthy option. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.